Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Characters

Characters are what make a reader keep going. Keep turning that page to see just what the story is all about. They take us out of ourselves and into a world through the eyes and emotions of someone else.

When you find amazing characters, it's hard to step away from them after you've put the book down. Your mind wanders back to them and asks questions about what's going on? Are they still living their HEA?

With the Diablo Blanco Club in the forefront of my mind, I've been thinking of introducing the reader to the different figures frequenting the Club. Beginning Saturday, December 20th, I will try to post at least one character interview a week. What I'm going to need help with are questions for them.

That's where the reader comes in. Please post in the comments a question you would like asked of the different characters. You can even suggest which characters I should interview.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Qwillia Rain

4 comments:

Jianne Carlo said...

How does he/she take their coffee?
Does he/she wake up without an alarm?
What's his/her reaction at the airport the night before Thanksgiving when told the flight home has been cancelled?
What's his/her first reaction as the winning numbers of the lottery are called, and he/she has all of them?

Saroya said...

I can't find the link about the club so I am going to wing it.

If the man in the story has a history or being a womanizer. I would want to know what was it about a certain woman that would make him willing to give up all other women.

Kissa Starling said...

I like to hear about characters backgrounds- things that aren't in the story but add to their personality.

Kissa

Diablo Blanco Club said...

Thank you so much ladies for the insight. I'll have to incorporate these into the interviews and hopefully the characters will cooperate. LOL.
Have a great holiday.

Qwillia