Monday, June 15, 2009

Writing Update

Well, I have been able to get some work done.

I decided to list the latest word counts for my stories here.

Here you go:

Beginning on Monday, June 8th my time-travel vampire story (At the Claiming Moon) was at 6,112 words; my latest Diablo Blanco Club story (Mike Halsey and Lyssa Lawrence's romance) Midnight Masquerade was being edited and was at 41,691 words; last in the group I'm currently working on is a m/m/f novella A Neighbor's Ultimatum, which was at 8,251 words.

Friday word counts were:
At the Claiming Moon: 6,325 (gained 213 words)
DBC: Midnight Masquerade: 43,998 (gained 2, 307 words)
A Neighbor's Ultimatum: 10, 502 (gained 2, 251 words)

Making a grand total, last week of: 4,771 words or approximately 19 pages

Since my focus this week is on A Neighbor's Ultimatum I'm happy to report, today I was able to take the story from:
10, 502 words to 13, 703 (gained 3, 201 words)

My goal with ANU (A Neighbor's Ultimatum) is to reach 25,000 words by the end of the week. Just 12, 000 words more to go, and completely doable if I can continue at the pace I began today.

Yay me!

(I know, boring blog post, but hey, I have to be proud of making an effort to get more books out there for the readers!)

Hope all of you have a great day!

Qwillia

2 comments:

Cassandra Gold said...

Congrats on the word count! You're coming along. :)

Cassandra Gold said...

Go, Qwillia! :D