Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered just what you'd be doing if you didn't read? I've done that and discovered that if it weren't for my reading habit I wouldn't have a writing habit. LOL.

Everytime I turn around I'm coming up with ideas and "what ifs" and "who says" that just have to be put on paper. Even better I'm discovering these fascinating characters that are coming to life and I wish they were real.

Just so you know I didn't drop off the face of the earth. I thought I'd just post a note and let you all know what's happening in the world of Qwillia Rain.

I'm in the middle of edits on A Neighbor's Ultimatum (the sequel to Meeting A Neighbor's Needs). I just received a contract from Loose Id for my next book, Ariel's Pet, which I wrote in conjunction with my friend and fellow Loose Id author Jennifer Cole (her book is Alayna's Training).

And for those readers who are still waiting for Mike and Lyssa's story, you're going to have to be patient with me just a little longer. Mike didn't like the way I portrayed him in the story (those damned Doms and their need to be in control) so I have to practically rewrite all 200 pages all over again. If you're going to through something, aim at him, not me!

As for other ventures, my time-travel/vampire story is on the shelf for the moment, and I'm still working on my high school reunion story.

Hope all of you have a great day. I have to get ready for the day job.

Qwillia

No comments: