Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's In Print!!

Okay just have to shout it out!! Mattie and Bryce's story is IN PRINT!

Diablo Blanco Club: Unfair Advantage is now available in print through Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Books A Million finally has it on their site now! I'd been looking for the last five days and just found it this morning.

For those of you wondering--yes, I'm working on Mike and Lyssa's story, but the original story I wrote needs heavy editing so don't expect to see it any time soon--sorry.

As for what I have in the works: Meeting A Neighbor's Needs is going to get a sequel, A Neighbor's Ultimatum, hopefully by the end of this year (tentative release date is November 10th--if I can get my butt moving on the edits!)

Work on the time travel/vampire story has stalled, but I'll make sure to get it revved up once I'm done with the edits on A Neighbor's Ultimatum and a joint project I'm working on with Jen Cole.
(Hey, watch the throwing of the mice--your computer doesn't appreciate it! I'm not forgetting Mike and Lyssa--they're tucked in the schedule too! Sheesh--readers are soooo demanding, LOL!)

Anyway, just wanted to give you all a heads up about the writing schedule. Take care and have a great day! Dayjob is hollering for attention. Peace!

No comments: