Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Release Now Available!!

After a long, hard edit, Mike Halsey and Lyssa Lawrence's story was released this morning at 12 AM EST.

Diablo Blanco Club: Rite of First Claim is the third book in my Diablo Blanco Club series and answers the question: Will Lyssa Lawrence accept younger man, Mike Halsey, as both her Master and mate?

Here's a quick blurb and the cover for my new book:

Diablo Blanco Club's Midnight Masquerade puts a skittish sub in a determined dom's hands. Refusal won't be an option for Lyssa -- not when Mike invokes Rite of First Claim.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Quillia - have just read all the Diablo Blanco Club series, they were/are awesome. I've obviously been under a rock to have missed you and them for so long.
I am totally a die hard fan now - you rock
Can't wait for your next book or even better another DBC instalment!!

Qwillia Rain said...

I'm glad you like them. I'm hoping to have more out next year, but the darned characters have some attitude adjustments coming to them.
LOL
Keep an eye out here, I'm hoping to have a few free reads of "first meetings" from the books.
Qwillia