Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Little Bit About Me

I've been a bit productive this morning on my Author Qwillia Rain blog/website. For those who might be interested, I changed my Find Me page to About Me. 

I gave a little bit about my background and where I grew up as well as opened the floor to any questions my readers might have. As I stated on the page, I retain the right to refuse to answer any questions I deem too personal. Although, some people would say I'm pretty much an open book. LOL

Feel free to post questions here in the comments and I'll see about adding the information to the page. 

Now I'm off to work on getting the rest of my books listed on the "Other Books" page and maybe adding a references page with a list of books I've read and enjoyed using in my research on BDSM and Dominant/submissive lifestyles.

Have a great day!!

Qwillia

2 comments:

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Dropping in to say hello and wish you the very best, Qwillia

Qwillia Rain said...

Thank you Sarah.

And thanks for posting on both blogs. I appreciate it.

Have a great day.
Qwillia