Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breaking the Rules

There are always rules to get used to. Don't do this, you can't do that. No, no, no. So what happens when the a woman who's spent her whole life following the rules runs into the one guy not interested in them?
I'll tell you--chaos! That's right, chaos. I don't know if it was because I teased my friend into going after her boss (not that he wasn't one hot Santa) or because my curiosity got the best of me, but now I'm paying for it and all I can say is--Wow! If I had known breaking the rules was so fun, I woulda done it ages ago!
Well, no, let's be honest, until Case came along I didn't know a rule I wanted to break, but how can a woman say no to a man that makes her melt? Now all we have to do is figure out why my boss is so set on killing me, find Case's detective friend Vance, and get back home before Valentine's Day!
Yeah, right! Wish me luck.

Jodi

No comments: